- This website offers free and valuable information to the horticulture community.
- Although every care has been taken to provide accurate information, Dicla Farm & Seed (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible and will not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by any act or consequence arising from applying such information.
- Any recommendation is made in good faith, but we do not make any guarantee of crop performance.
- No information on the website may be published, copied or sold in any form without the written approval of Dicla Farm & Seed (Pty) Ltd.
- Information collected via any of the online forms, will be used for correspondence purposes only. It will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be divulged to any other party.
- The Members Area provides restricted access to privileged information. Registration is free and open to everyone.
- Registered users are to ensure that their contact details are up to date at all times.
- Registered users' information will not be provided to a third party at any stage, but will only be used for administration purposes, i.e. newsletters, notification of promotions, etc.
- Should any member wish to deregister, the appropriate page needs to be completed after which the member's record will be removed immediately from our database. Any classified ads which have been posted by the member, will also be removed from the Bulletin Board immediately.
- The Real Estate section is open to all website visitors, but only registered users may advertise properties. For successful transactions, the seller will pay over a commission of 5% to Dicla Farm & Seed (Pty) Ltd. Before any advertisement will be published, an agreement will be finalised and signed between the seller and Dicla Farm & Seed (Pty) Ltd.
- The Classified Ads section is a restricted area where only registered users may advertise their products and services, free of charge. Only products and services related to the broader agricultural and horticulture industries may be advertised here. Dicla Farm & Seed (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to remove any content that they feel might be inappropriate.
- Dicla Farm & Seed (Pty) Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any transaction or verbal or written agreement that originated from any classified ad.
- Advertisements will be displayed for 90 days once approved, and will be deactivated automatically afterwards.
- The Online Auction is open to all website visitors, but only registered users may place an item on auction or bid on an item. For a successful transaction, the seller will yield commission to Dicla Farm & Seed (Pty) Ltd. By placing a bid, a buyer commits to pay for the item if his/her bid is the highest.
- Dicla Farm & Seed (Pty) Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any transaction or verbal or written agreement that originated from any online auction transaction.
- Dicla has the right to withdraw an item at any time.
- Dicla is not responsible for any imperfection/deficit on any item.
- All items are sold as it stands.
- The highest price that the buyer bid, is the price that he has to pay + 14% VAT. Commission is already included.
- The buyer with the highest bid is obliged to take the item.
- As soon as a bid has been conceded, a tax invoice will be sent to the buyer, which needs to be paid within 7 days.
- As soon as Dicla has received the payment, the buyer's contact information will be sent to the seller.
- It is up to the buyer and seller to organise delivery of the item, but Dicla will do everything in their power to assist so that it will be a smooth process.